Ciorbărie invites you on agenuinely Romanian gastronomic journey, where you can uncover the authentic tastes of culinary tradition. In a friendly and cultural setting, Ciorbărie brings the joy of traditional Romanian gastronomy to the heart of Bucharest.
Every soup and ciorbă dish at Ciorbărie is crafted with fresh, local ingredients, bringing to the table the authentic tastes of Romanian tradition. From meat to vegetables, cheese, aromatic herbs, and spices, each ingredient contributes to an authentic and satisfying culinary experience.
With five unique locations in Bucharest, Ciorbărie offers diverse atmospheres for savoring traditional delights. Whether you choose the charming Dorobanți, the spacious Eminescu, the bright and colorful Pipera, the rustic Titulescu, or the chic Drumul Taberei, you will experience friendly and professional service in a pleasant environment.
Ciorbărie is not just a restaurant; it's also a vibrant cultural hub hosting a variety of events and activities related to Romanian cuisine and culture. From cooking classes and tastings to exhibitions and concerts, Ciorbărie actively engages in promoting the authenticity of Romanian gastronomy and heritage.
Acclaimed by critics and customers for its quality and originality, Ciorbărie has attracted famous guests over time, including actors, singers, writers, politicians, and celebrities. Among them:
· Andrei Pleșu: Renowned philosopher, essayist, journalist, and former Minister of Culture. He visited Ciorbărie Dorobanți and relished the stomach soup and meatball soup.
· Inna: Well-known singer and composer of dance-pop hits. She visited Ciorbărie Eminescu and enjoyed the tom yam soup and Chinese chicken soup.
· Mihai Gâdea: TV presenter and popular journalist, director of Antena 3. He visited Ciorbărie Pipera and appreciated the smoked bean soup and beef soup.
· Andreea Marin: Beloved TV presenter and humanitarian, known as "the wonder woman of Romania." She visited Ciorbărie Titulescu and enjoyed the Greek-style turkey soup and broccoli cream with coconut milk.
· Dan Negru: Well-known comedian and TV personality, host of several shows on Antena 1. He visited Ciorbărie Drumul Taberei and admired the Rădăuțeană chicken soup and the goulash mushroom soup.
Ciorbărie is more than just a restaurant. It's a place where you can savor delicious soups and ciorbe that warm your heart. It's also a place where you can discover the richness and diversity of Romanian culture. At Ciorbărie, you'll feel at home.